- August 31, 2019
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: Cat Nook Cafe
- Cat Nook Cafe
- September 18, 2019
- Wednesday, 6:30PM to 7:45PM
Contact event manager
Attend a peaceful and purposeful yoga class amidst the friendly, inquisitive companionship of our adoptable cats.
While our volunteer instructor, Jan Carfagno, guides us though a Hatha yoga practice incorporating pranayama (breath extension or breath control) and movement through postures (asana) linking the breath with movement, our adoptable kitties get in on the positive vibrations of the practice. They’ll play, purr and may want our attention while sharing in our energy.
This 1 hour class is suitable for all levels and modifications will be given so your practice is beneficial for you. The class includes 1 free hot Keurig beverage (tea and coffee varieties) and some time with Jan after class.
The course is for:
- Humans only – do not bring your cats to this class; there are plenty of adoptable cats joining in with you!
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Do not attend if you have any type of cat allergy.
- If you have any physical limitations or injuries, consult with your doctor before taking this class.
- The course is suitable for all skill levels; beginners through advanced.
Bring a yoga mat. If you regularly use blocks, or have blocks, please bring them to class.
Class cost is $20. Walk-Ins are taken only if space is available and the class cost is $25 for walk-ins. So save $5 and book on-line now! 100% Proceeds Benefit Cat Nook Cafe!