Be Pawesome & Contribute Today!
Help us care for the cats with the necessary equipment, provisions, and materials to care for the cats and keep the cat cafe operational to serve the community. Buy from our wish list. Or, stop by the cat cafe with supplies such as:
- Canned food for the cafe cat residents: Friskies, Natural Balance, BFF, Nulo, Halo, American Journey, Taste of the Wild, or Weruva canned food. These brands tend to not cause stomach upsets.
- Dry cat food for the cafe residents: Solid Gold or Halo
- Roll of Paper Towels.
- Batting toys are favorite of all to fetch and play and card board scratchers are always used.
- If anyone can find 1/8 and 1/4 measuring cups used to scoop dry cat food, those would be appreciated (we have plenty of 1/2 and 1 cup measuring cups).
- We use Mrs Meyers cleaner for the cafe side (non-cat side) and can use any donation of the multi-surface or glass cleaner in either spray bottle or concentrated form.
- Dawn dish detergent
The Animal Coalition of Delaware County (“ACDC”), A 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, is committed to maintaining the rights and privacy of its donors. The Animal Coalition of Delaware County has rescued and re-homed cats, dogs and rabbits since 2004.
The official registration and financial information of the Animal Coalition of Delaware County, Inc may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.